Sunday, December 13, 2009

I washed my face and my zits got worse?

i used clean and clear acne advantage kit with the cleanser, moisturizer, and spot control and now a few hours later the zits that were barely visible now are very noticeable. why did this happen and how do i make them go away?I washed my face and my zits got worse?
You could have an allergic reaction to it! But when I first started using the same soap, It took my skin a while to get used to it. (Usually about a week or two)I washed my face and my zits got worse?
Get the book Breaking Out by Lydia Preston to understand the ingredients in acne medications and how they work on the skin.





The Acne Control Cleanser contains 10% benzoyl peroxide as the active ingredient. The Acne Control Moisturizer is an oil-free moisturizer that contains .5% salicylic acid. The Fast-Clearing Spot Treatment is a formulation with 2% salicylic acid.





BP kills the p.acnes bacteria that cause spots and salicylic is an exfoliant and can reduce swelling. Personally I would choose a pH balanced, gentle cleanser that contains only inert ingredients, i.e. those that are not acne medications, and an oil-free moisturiser that contains only inert ingredients. I would then choose a separate 2.5% benzoyl peroxide product to apply once a day and perhaps a separate 2% salicylic acid product to use once day, but not at the same time as the benzoyl peroxide. Benzoyl peroxide can be extremely harsh on your skin - it is literally bleach - and you may be having a reaction to salicylic acid.





Get the book for all the info you need on over the counter acne medications.
Some Times Your Acne Will Get Worse Before It Gets better.





But I Bought That Same Kit And Had the Same Reaction I Kept Using But It Made My Face Worse In My Opinion .I Threw Out 3 Boxes But Kept The Spot Treatment I Love It.Experience
Washing and scrubbing acne often makes it worse. Be gentle on your skin. Yes, it will be red right after you wash it. But it should subside within a few hours. The more product you use on zits, the worse they can appear.
OKAY DO THIS!:


go to a dermatologist if youve got bad acne he may prescribe some face washes if those dont work he may do something called tetracycline and if that dont work suggest something called clarus :)





i used clarus its a 6 month therapy and i have NO ZITS except for razor brun and ingrown hairs so ya be happy with that.





tetracycline might clear you up too :)
I almost got that kit... but I didn't when I saw that the cleanser has mineral oil in it. I know it's debatable whether it causes problems or not, but I'm not willing to take chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan