Friday, December 11, 2009

Will Proactive ruin your skin if you don't have zits?

I want to try Proactive, just because my skin is ugh.


I don't have zits, but I do not have good skin.





Would Proactive make it even worse?


I do get the rare zit, but I don't look like those freaks on TV.Will Proactive ruin your skin if you don't have zits?
Yes. As long as your face is clear. But its not for everyone.If your face is clear then it can dry your face out very badly!Will Proactive ruin your skin if you don't have zits?
I鈥檓 a beauty therapist and one of the first things I learnt was that products that contain alcohol and bleach are the worst products for your skin. They both dry out your skin which makes your skin freak out and respond in turn by making more oil; more oil 鈥?more pimples. Also having dry skin can make you have more wrinkles in the future. Proactive's main ingredients are both alcohol and bleach; so for your skins sake stay away from it. If you are looking for a product for oil skin try dermal clay cleanser from dermalogica or if you have ACNE then use clearing skin wash. Out of all the products that I have used in different salons dermalogica is defiantly the best for your skin type. You can buy a travel size pack of the range so you can really see if it suits you with out spending too much. You can buy it only at a beauty salon or on eBay. Hope this helps ;-)
They're not ';freaks';, they have a medical condition.





No, it won't. If anything it will keep prevent you from getting any breakouts. Though, there is a chance it will dry you out. If that happens I find just using the face wash and toner is enough %26amp; only use the acne lotion when you're breaking out.





Depending on where you get it they will give you another ';gift'; moisturizer. Personally, I like the Oil control one or the spf 15 one.
NO DONT DO IT!!!


my skin is like yours, only a few random zits, but not acne all over your face


i tried it for that reason and it literally BURNED my skin!


it made it so dry and irritated i had to put on moisturizer like 5 times a day, and that didnt make much difference


if you really want to try it, go ahead but be prepared if your skin gets really dry and irritated
Omg don't do it hun! I've had tons of my friends try it and it ruined their faces. More acne came up and it took them sooo long to get rid of it. So don't use it. Haha its horrible.
proactive dries out pimples. if you dont have any and you use it you skin will get very dry maybe it will even burn. dont use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan