Sunday, December 13, 2009

Poll: Is someone willing to pop your back zits one of the qualities you look for in a mate?

No, it is not.Poll: Is someone willing to pop your back zits one of the qualities you look for in a mate?
Hell yes! I don't get zits very often, but when I do they are usually the size of a Volkswagen and it is imperative that I have someone who enjoys squeezing the living hell out of a giant zit.Poll: Is someone willing to pop your back zits one of the qualities you look for in a mate?
No - for one thing, I don't have any (or at least i think i don't - it's hard to know) and for another, I don't think I would be 'into' what he would be 'into'.
I don't like that. When I first started dating my soon to be wife she acted like my back was friggin' bubble wrap. Almost made her not so soon to be.
for better and worse......guess that covers complexion problems as well.





But for me, I would prefer they just go with me to a dermatologist instead!
lol , i want her to lick them as well
yup. that's wife material right there
That and having a Sams Club card and I'm HOOKED!








:)
Oh man, a zit-fest! We can pop each other's pimples!
yuck! lol
ew no
thats gross
Hahaha! I drive my fella mental, wanting to pop any zits he may have...
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan