Saturday, December 5, 2009

What causes the zits on the chin?

my face is clear all the time but lately my chin has been breaking out while the rest of my face is doing fine.What causes the zits on the chin?
bacteria, dirt, oil buildup, and dust gets into your open pores, causing pus to build and inflammation. ouch!





do u rest your chin on your hand during school? you could be putting germs on your chin, causing it to break out. ive been there!!What causes the zits on the chin?
greasy food
Acne remedies at home


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>





Dr Murads Acne Complex


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
put aloe vera on your chin and rinse with cold water after hot when u wash your face.
resting your chin on your hand, and resting your phone against your chin are two big causes
hey that happens to me too. Ive noticed that I like touching my chin alot sometimes messing with my zits and sometimes out of habbit. My suggestion wash your face twice a day with regular soap or a face washing cream to get rid of bacteria. Also dont touch your chin even though its so tempting. Trust me it will take time but it will go away. Patience is a virtue.
Stress is what causes pimples on your chin and neck. Stress causes your hormones to become imbalanced, and therefore your face secretes more oil on your neck and chin. I don't know about you, but my chin is always oilier than the rest of my face.
Do you rest your chin in your hand?
In many cases not only touching your face contributes to acne on the chin and mouth area; so does the flouride from your toothpaste...brush those teeth and then wash your face; particularly at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan