Friday, December 11, 2009

How many of you love to pop zits?

the big huge black head, the chine pimple with the well seasoned white head, back acne, shoulder zits, ingrown hairs, the black head pimple combo. do you see a person with any of these and dream of getting to pop them. or maybe you relish waking up with a huge zit just so you get the joy of popping it.How many of you love to pop zits?
I love doing it aswell, i hate it when theres one that wont bust like one on my neck.How many of you love to pop zits?
I don't have that many zits, but once in awhile I do like to pop them, so I can look at the dead skin, and throw it out gently.
Witch Hazel astrigent skin toner soothes skin and gets rid of acne better without leaving any scars behind.
i used to do it often but i got a lot of acne scars so now i don't do that anymore
only other ppls
Lol, I don't love having zits. We pop them to get rid of them!!








Sometimes I do that though.
i do. i just scratch them off.
I don't dream I get any but I do...hehe.....I like to scratch my sisters dandruff....and I like to pull gray hairs too....
I love popping spots - only my own or my husbands tho!!
I lvoe too they go quickly but i get black marks after..x
I don't
my sister does..haha
i hate it. it's just so greasy and full of puss and... arghhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan