Sunday, December 13, 2009

In your opinion what is the best acne medication ever??? i want to get rid of my zits?

p.s proactiv sucks and i wash my face everydayIn your opinion what is the best acne medication ever??? i want to get rid of my zits?
Yeah proactiv didn't work for me either. So I went to a dermatologist and he prescribed me a face wash, face gel, and a pill I take twice a day, they work very very well, I never have any zits at all. The wash is called Lavoclen-4 Creamy Wash, the gel is called Differin (adapalene gel), and the pill is called Sulfamethoxazole, it all works really well and I highly recommend going to your doctor and getting him to prescribe this stuff!In your opinion what is the best acne medication ever??? i want to get rid of my zits?
I used unscented Kitty litter and ice... cuz they tighten my pores. I also wash my face with COLD water (that's what my dermatologist suggested) I used to have acne (it wasn't that bad... they were tiny acnes but there were lots of them) So, she (doctor) told me to wash my face with cold water and ice my face after. It actually works. Oh and after you wash your face use moisturizer. That's what I do every single day, and thankfully I don't have acne anymore.
i hope you don't mind me telling you a home remedy that worked wonders for me.


1. beat the egg white of an egg until it has bubbles


2.add a drizzle of honey


3.stir well


4.place ve entire face, or just the affected area


5.leave on for about fifteen minutes then rinse with warm water


continue use for three days or whatever makes you feel comfortable.





good luck!
I would suggest seeing a dermatologist or just getting your physician to prescribe something-- I use clyndamiacin solute, which works pretty well. I've heard that Acutain work wonders, but it is a very intense treatment and can take months. A friend of mine used it and her skin is completely clear.
i used proactiv for a while and it didnt work for me either. i switched to clinique and it works realllly well! i reccomend it 100%
go to your doctor

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan