Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have some zits on my forehead the day before my birthday party, my friends will be there!? help?

Please tell me what to do!


I know that they won't go away like magic but atleast help me get them unred or shrink them!I have some zits on my forehead the day before my birthday party, my friends will be there!? help?
Put some ice over the zits to reduce it's swelling. After the ice, moist the zits with those eye-drops for red eyes to minimize the redness. YOu can put concealer over the zits.I have some zits on my forehead the day before my birthday party, my friends will be there!? help?
liquid FOUNDATION..........and cut ur front hair TRUST Me
DON'T listen to Jared! I'm with Suziq on this one. Clean and Clear Spot treatment, no doubt. It reduces redness, prevents them from getting bigger, and shrinks them. Yes, ice helps with redness :) It should only cost 5 bucks.





But like you said, they won't go away like magic the best thing to use to cover them up is http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/P鈥?/a>





I use a brush to apply it directly to zits, and you can't even see them! Put this on over the clean%26amp;clear. Good luck, and happy birthday! ^_^
go buy clean and clear acne spot treatment. It's a miracle worker. it has saved my life a million times. seriously it's like magic!
this may sound weird,but you have to sqeeze them until white paste comes out or till they bleed-it will hurt,but if you realy have to get them off your face,you dont have a choice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan