Friday, December 11, 2009

I shaved and now have zits on my genitals?

So I used a razor like a face one and shaved my genitals and the surrounding area of my thighs and above, but now i have little zit lookin things appearing above my scrotom and on my thighs, but not on the genitals themselves, What should i do??? i never had them beforeI shaved and now have zits on my genitals?
lol...probably ingrown hairs. =]





you'll be fine.I shaved and now have zits on my genitals?
Ingrown hairs.


You can buy some creams or gels that supposedly get rid of them, but I've never tried one. It'd be worth a shot, though.


They'll go away eventually.


Next time, if you shave, use a sharp, new blade, and lots of moisturizing shaving cream or conditioner. Exfoliate afterward, and put some lotion on.


Noxema, I think, makes these tiny little razors specifically for the bikini area. You could also try other methods of hair removal, like veet or wax.


Also, if you are content with having a a little hair there, you could use an electric razor.
it's irritation..


wear lose clothing to prevent any further irritation..


and next time you shave, get a GOOD razor.. like a schick quattro with aloe strips.. make sure you use lotsa shaving cream too and keep yourself moisturized.





they make this stuff called coochy cream.. it's supposed to be shave gel specifically for genitals
Its all ingrown hairs. Don't worry, they'll go away. Are they really painful also?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan