Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have little zits on the upper outside part of my legs and butt what is it and how can I get rid of it?

Start wearing underwear that breathes (like cotton or microfiber). If you are wearing polyester undies it holds the moisture in and irritates the skin. Try lightly exfoliating two to three times a week, and then apply a moisturizer that won't clog the pores.





C-yaI have little zits on the upper outside part of my legs and butt what is it and how can I get rid of it?
I think you should ask the pharmacist, or a dermatologist.I have little zits on the upper outside part of my legs and butt what is it and how can I get rid of it?
That's from either sweat or/and ingrown hairs. Sry don't know a cure but thats probably what it's from. (Doubt proativ will work but it's worth a shot right?)
They most likely are blocked sweat pores.you can get rid of them by lightly scrubbing the areas with a loofa and using a lotion with AHT fruit acids to keep the skin and pores free of dead skin cells and dirt. don't go overboard with the scrubbing though or you can damage the skin.


Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan