Friday, December 11, 2009

What can get rid/reduce zits overnight ?

well i have a couple pimples and i want them to GO AWAY !


i wash my face with proactiv but i want something that will get them away in a couple days or overnight. Thank You !!What can get rid/reduce zits overnight ?
put white Colgate toothpaste on it and leave it on over night. maybe that will workWhat can get rid/reduce zits overnight ?
Try tea tree oil. It's the best thing I've found and it's a natural antiseptic. It won't disappear overnight, but it will almost be completely gone.





P.s. The toothpaste thing will dry it out, but it won't make the red color go away.
use extra whitening toothpaste


the baking soda in it will absorb the greese


but wash it good first bc dirt and oil causes pimples


'so if u dry it out there still might be a chance the pimple might grown


back


but yeah sleep with it over night and dr to keep the tooth paste moist
Bye Bye Blemish drying lotion is ACTUALLY amazing, in my opinion!!!! Or if you can't find it or don't want to bother buying it, then i find toothpaste works pretty well as a quick overnight fix, cause it dries the zits out :)
I suffered from terrible facial acne and used Proactiv. It definitely does help but it's not a complete cure.





I got my supply for free, only had to give my email address.





This is the site where I got it: http://tr.im/nt4A
Well, Use a Cleanser, toner and moisturizer for instance simple are good.





Then apply some sodocream which is very cheap, and is known to heel overnight.





Goodluck x
you can soak a paper towel in salt water with a lot of salt and keep it on the pimple for at least three minutes with medium pressure.
Try puting an ice pack over it. It will help the swelling to go down. But don't put ice directly on your skin as it my damage it.


Good luck!
When I was younger %26amp; had a zit problem my mum got me to rub a little toothpaste on them overnight - it worked pretty well for me.





Kit
Won't happen. The swelling is a long process to reverse.
dont wear face makeup if you do..it will go away after a few days

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan