Friday, December 11, 2009

I was wondering doe proactiv really work on people with zits!!!?

well... i have tried proactiv like 3 times and it does not work... it works for the first week, maybe, and then it just kinda stops working... if you dont use it every single day twice a day, it makes your skin 10 times worse than before.





also, you may not have acne. if you dont have ';acne'; you may just have oily skin or something. i dont techinically have acne which may be why it doesnt work on me... what i use is products with salicylic acid. you should get the cheap stuff at the drugstore or walmart. its cheaper and works wayyy better.





hope i helped!I was wondering doe proactiv really work on people with zits!!!?
Proactiv does work, however the active ingredients are designed to only treat the surface when the problem is most likely under the skin. I know of an EXCELLENT product that is VERY comparable to Proactiv that contains ingredients that treat underneath the skin. Email me if you're interested.I was wondering doe proactiv really work on people with zits!!!?
It works well enough if you make sure to use it twice a day, religiously. You CANNOT forget for even a day, or it will come back with a vengance.
It worked for me when I was a teen for the first year. Then my skin became used to it and it no longer worked.
it depends on skin type really.


some people say it works others dont


however, most of the people i asked say it doesnt :[
i guess, almost anything at a drugstore works for me though


and proactive just costs more.
ahh it works ok
YES. it worked amazingly for me.
it worked when i first started using it but then it just stopped
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan