Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have zits or warts in my penis?

I have a bunch of zits in my dick, they are not painful or popping. They are there since I was kids (stoned), so I dont think it is std. But I haaattteee them so much, they make my dick ugly and I scare if my partner will turn-off after seeing or tasting it





please what is it?I have zits or warts in my penis?
I would definitely go and see your doctor/dermatologist. They could be many different things. It could be an STD (genital warts, molluscum, condyloma)...even if you have had it since childhood (things happen..you never know) it could be follicultis (inflammation of hair follicle). No matter what it may turn out to be you should see your dermatologist because there are many treatments available.I have zits or warts in my penis?
Please go see your Dr.
Genital warts (Human papilloma virus) suspected.


Genital warts are hyperplastic, sometimes pedunculated lesions of the skin or mucous membranes of the genitals caused by human papillomaviruses (HPVs). Some HPV types cause flat endocervical or anal lesions that are precancerous. Diagnosis is clinical. Multiple treatments exist, but few are highly effective. Genital warts may resolve without treatment in immunocompetent patients but may persist and spread in patients with decreased cell-mediated immunity (eg, HIV infection).
Please please see a doctor.
they might be freckles or moles on there...
I understand your problem. Acne can be easily controlled and cured by following simple lifestyle modifications. I was suffering from acne for 16 years and cured myself by following these simple lifestyle modifications which I have developed during my suffering period.





Why don't you see my website to get all the free tips?





http://www.acne-elimination.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan