Friday, December 11, 2009

I am very senstive down and I get zits on my pubic area how do you pop them?

Sometimes I get ingrown hairs also and it swells up really big and gets hard and pussey.It's not herpes I have gone to a female doctor she said just leave it alone and it will go away on it's own.HELP it hurtsI am very senstive down and I get zits on my pubic area how do you pop them?
keep it clean and dry, if you shave stop!


this may sound gross but if you can take off you underwear and have loose fitting jammie bottoms and just let it air out as often as you can.I am very senstive down and I get zits on my pubic area how do you pop them?
If you shave, make sure you pull the skin tight around where you're shaving, and use soap/shaving cream if you can. Or you can wax if your skin isn't too sensitive for that. Also, lay a warm wet towel down there for a couple minutes once you're done. I don't really remember what this does but it helps with the pores and the hair in them.
I am not sure that it is zits. I would go to another doctor, a dermatologist and get another opinion of what it is.


Get some Neosporin cream and put it on all over the area twice a day and do not shave down there. Use dove sensitive skin soap and shower it off every day. Then put the Neosporin on.
Get more than one opinion to DEFINITELY make sure it's not herpes. If a couple more doctor's all agree on the same diagnosis, then follow doc's orders...
sounds like ur shaving or waxing.. If u are thats cuz of it. u should stop or just use those ingrown creams after u shave. that might help.
You should not pop zits. Do what your doctor said and leave it alone.
You went to a female doctor and she said. Ok did she test you for herpes do not just take her word. Have this doctor test you just to make sure. Also get some over the counter antifungal cream and apply this around the sore area.
let a friend do it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan