Sunday, December 13, 2009

My wedding is in 3 1/2 weeks and I'm starting to break out! I have 4 huge zits on my chin! ?

What should I do? Also, are there any pre-wedding beauty things I should be doing? Thanks!My wedding is in 3 1/2 weeks and I'm starting to break out! I have 4 huge zits on my chin! ?
You really need to put a warm cloth over your zits, it opens the pores up; then use a antibacterial soap to cleans it. Do this daily, in the morning and at bedtime. if it doesn't work, I owe you a soda.My wedding is in 3 1/2 weeks and I'm starting to break out! I have 4 huge zits on my chin! ?
Wow that really sucks...but i would you proactive!!
stress can causes pimples also just try to take it easy.
That sucks but 3 1/2 weeks is a good amount of time to clear your break out ( it will take 1 to 1 1/2 weeks depending on how bad the breakout.) First get the right materials: Get a deep cleaning face wash , a toner, a on the spot treatment, %26amp; a face mask. Pull back all your hair then tone your face with a cotton swab, dry off your face after your done. Then wash your face well with the face wash with a wash cloth in hot water, rise your face and dry off when your done. Now apply the mask sit back relax %26amp; watch tv for 30 min. Then wash off the mask %26amp; put on the spot treatment right over your zits. Watch tv for another 30 min then take out your hair %26amp; brush it well. Do this every night %26amp; wash %26amp; tone your face every morning. Here are some pre wedding tips: put lotion on your arms,legs, hands daily. Shower daily but wash your hair every other day. Good luck, have a great wedding.
The good news is, you still have time!!





Most acne is formed when skin is too dry. Your skin gets too dry so it overproduces oil, which leads to zits and pimples. So what you need to do is get your skin really clean, then give it LOTS of moisture.








Get yourself the following things:


-Neutrogena Wave cleanser thing


-Moisturizer for normal/dry skin


-Toner for oily skin





Only wash your face *ONCE* per day. Use the Neutrogena Wave machine to buff your skin to a smooth wonderful texture and cleanliness. Use the toner to remove any excess dirt, oil, or makeup. Then moisturize with the moisturizer to make sure you give your skin extra moisture.





DO NOT:


-Use products for acne or acne prone skin


-Pop your pimples unless they have a very very visible white head


-Overwash your face
Three and a half weeks should be plenty of time for them to heal. Here are my suggestions';


If they are whiteheads (AND ONLY IF!!!!!) then wash your face with hot water, make sure your hands are clean and pop that bugger! Make sure all the white come out. Immediately after, press hot steamy water on the area (with a washcloth) and do this a few times (kills bacteria, opens up the pore)





Then apply a zit cream on the area.





If they aren't white (under the surface) DO NOT PICK AT IT! Don't touch it. Only wash your face with warm water and face wash and apply zit cream.





If you can, stay away from make-up.





I am a zit pro, let me tell you. Hope I helped
Proactive!!!!


asap

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan