Saturday, December 5, 2009

Why do I get zits on my back so quickly after a wokrout?!?

I will go to the gym and work out...and i work up a big sweat. It takes me about 10 mins. to drive home, and i usually get in the shower within a half hour to an hour after I work out. But zits still pop up, do i just need to take a shower the second i am done working out?Why do I get zits on my back so quickly after a wokrout?!?
Try wiping your back with a clean towel as soon as you're done working out, and then with a cleansing face cloth for oily skin (Biore are good, but even the Walmart brand will do).


Also, if you wear polyester clothes, they might be trapping the sweat and oil, which exacerbates breakouts. If you cannot afford more expensive moisture-wicking t-shirts, try buying cheaper cotton T-shirts, and wash them right away. Never wear work out T-shirts twice in a row.


Also, try using a body wash or soap with salicylic acid in it (they are really easy to find, in the body wash/soap section, and it will say on the bottle)Why do I get zits on my back so quickly after a wokrout?!?
probably so


it is most likely the sweat that causes them
porr circluation i yout seat glands on your back straight after a woork out have a shower and use a full body lofa that should help to stop the zits
It's the build up of oils in your pores on your back. There is no easy way to keep it from happening. I'm sorry. Good Luck.
wow..i have this problem too. im guessing that this area is just harder to clean?
more than likely they come from stress

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan