Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do you get rid of Hormonal Zits? :(

How do I heal Hormonal Zits quicker? The little ones are usually caused by sugars, junk foods and such. But I got two big red ones on my nose. The ones that like hurt. These don't usually heal just by washing your face, it takes a long time. And I want it gone by the first day of school :SHow do you get rid of Hormonal Zits? :(
wash face using tea tree oil soap from dr. Bronner , you can find this online. And also a couple of drops of tea tree oil (not the soap) directly on the zit.





Also get some Oreganol P-73 drops from GNC $29.00


it helps kill bacteria in the body.How do you get rid of Hormonal Zits? :(
you stare at them in the mirror until your so ashamed that you just cut your nose off.
I hate those zits! I always wash my face with a bar of Dial soap every day when I take a shower. Then after that I will apply acne medication such as Clean %26amp; Clear, and put some stuff such as lotion on my face so the skin doesnt dry out. Then I do this routine again before I go to bed. Those big zits then usually go away faster in about 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan