Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i get rid of zits all over my forehead by tomorrow?

xHow do i get rid of zits all over my forehead by tomorrow?
you can't and worrying about it is just going to make it worse..../How do i get rid of zits all over my forehead by tomorrow?
I would recommend what I use for clearing myself of zits and pimples. I use a topical treatment gel which works very fast to get rid of pimples and zits. Results can be seen overnight. It's Zenmed's 'Derma Cleanse Acne Gel'. This is a completely herbal formulation, that helps clear up your skin quickly without causing any type of skin reaction like itching, redness or dryness and doesn't cause much scars.





The gel also helps to unclog pores, which is necessary for getting rid of pimples and zits. Apart from that, I also experienced that it reduces the redness and swelling that some pimples/zits appear with. Try, this its very effective and you'll love your soft and smooth skin after using it.





You'll have to use it to believe that it clears zits in a days time.
If you can get that Proactiv treatment mask and dot them all over them, it might work but you can't get Proactiv in stores! You may want to look for a product called ';Bye, Bye Blemish'; in the skincare aisles at like Walgreens. It's a pink lotion. DON'T GET THE GEL! Look for the stuff called ';DRYING LOTION';! Once again, that's Bye, Bye Blemish. Sometimes it gets rid of zits for me overnight and sometimes it doesn't. IT IS DEFINITELY WORTH A SHOT! You may have to check several drugstores. I know only one of the 5 Walgreens in my area carries it! You may want to go to a dermatologist and get something that'll get rid of your acne once and for all.
well i dont know about by tomorrow.....but here is some great things that actually work.





DERMAdoctor Ain麓t Misbehavin麓 Medicated Acne Control Serum, this stuff works wonders!!! They sell at the dermadoctor website or sephora





Zeno pro i heard works wonders. Not cheap though. 100 plus



Unfortunately, no. I wish they can go away in one day. No magical product can make that happen. Just use cover up for tomorrow.
You cant, they go in time. Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan