Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does toothpaste really help get rid of zits?

i have 2 huge zits. they just apeared over night, and im ganna be going back to school in 2 days and i dont want my boyfriend and friends to see my zits. and i talked to one of my friends on myspace, and she said toothpaste overnight will get rid of zits, and idk if thats trueDoes toothpaste really help get rid of zits?
It dries up zits, but in the long-term, it can negatively effect your skin anyway. Typically, what happens is overdrying, but the chemicals weren't meant to solve that problem anyway. For me, what happened was, I spotted it on my surprise pimple and the zit shrank...but it wasn't completely gone. It could only get smaller to a certain point, but the color was even more noticeable than it had been before. The shrunken zit took forever to go away. Really, face wash has always been much more effective. Clearasil has something in a tube that cleans my face very well, and Neutrogena's foaming face wash has also helped me get rid of acne fast.Does toothpaste really help get rid of zits?
the answer is yes , it does work . Spread it on the zits , before you go to bed . Cover them with band aids . In a few days , you won't even remember where you had them ..
It would probably work because it will dry up the zit.
Yes, it will help to dry them up..





Toothpaste like regular colgate or something.





Just use a tiny tiny DAB of toothpaste on each zit.
yeah it works, but not as good as normal zit cream.
LOL! I read that online and I had a big zit and I did it. it makes it smaller but its not going to completely disapear I also heard peanut butter works. but I never tried it. but I did tried toothpaste overnight. u should do it. it helped make my zit unnoticeable thats all I can say
use crest. it dries them up rover night. just don't use whitening toothpaste! If toothpaste doesn't work, try lemons...thats why my mom has always told me..








and p.s. if your boyfriend and your friends are really what they say they are, they wont care about any zits or imperfections..no one is perfect..just remember that =]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan