Saturday, December 5, 2009

Pounds of flaky dandruff... or a face full of zits and hundreds of big pussing acne?

Which is worse. Which one would you rather deal with?Pounds of flaky dandruff... or a face full of zits and hundreds of big pussing acne?
Dandruff,,, I know how to stop that. Coal Tar Shampoo takes care of that in one use.





I had to wait years for my ache to clear up,, left some scars too.Pounds of flaky dandruff... or a face full of zits and hundreds of big pussing acne?
I'd prefer dandruff because dandruff really isn't a health problem, it can be, but it's just your hair overproducing itself. Definitely dandruff she just needs to change shampoos and not constantly wash it.
both are nasty but definitely the dandruff, you can wear a hat to help hide it but theres only so much foundation can do.
Dandruff. Pounds of it would be gross but it's a lot easier to cure then zits. Which is pretty much impossible lol.
even though both are horrible I guess I would go with the dandruff, rather than a face that's about to explode.
Ew. I'd take the dandruff any day. Ew.
HAHAHAHAHAHA!! Funniest joke i ever heard.
The dandruff! Lol its easier to get rid of.
Dandruff , no big deal
I'd rather take the dandruff.
I'd go with the dandruff.
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan