Saturday, December 5, 2009

How old are you when you stop getting zits ?

I'm 32 and I still get zits. Not as bad as when I was in my teens, but I still get them.How old are you when you stop getting zits ?
it has somewhat to do with your genetics.





I think the average age is probably early 20's





however, i'm the youngest of my cousins and theres like, 30 some of us all together and most of them are in their 20's-mid 30's and evne my oldest cousins still occasionally struggle with acne.





my mom even gets acne when she's on her period and she's 42!!





so yeah, i have a long time to go =[How old are you when you stop getting zits ?
it depends some peoples go away in theyre late teens other dont even begin to get them till your late twentys
I think maybe the early 20s at most

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan