Sunday, December 13, 2009

Help!! How do I get rid of my zits by tomorrow?

I have a performance tomorrow and my brow area is red with pimples...gross......any tricks to get rid of the redness and make it less noticeable?Help!! How do I get rid of my zits by tomorrow?
ice your the affected area down for an hour or so. it brings the swelling down. you can keep doing this until there is a noticeable difference. for reducing redness, use visine as a spot treatment.Help!! How do I get rid of my zits by tomorrow?
You can put Visine eye drops on the pimples to reduce the redness. I know it may sound hard to believe, but it works just like when it is getting rid of the redness your eyes.
Use Honey. It contains natural antibiotics (that's why it never spoils-hardly) Just smear some on your forehead. It should significantly reduce the redness. However, there is no guarantee that the pimples will be completely gone. Give it a try though. It should help
dont squeez..





dr murads acne cleaners or accuzine would help you treat acne
Put a little windex on it.
you gotta squeeze all that love juice outa your head

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan