Sunday, December 13, 2009

I get acne/zits and have unsightly skin and ive come to terms with the fact that that wont leave quick so...?

Can someone:





1. Give me tips on raising my self esteem on the matter and learn to forget them? Any personal experiences or slogans?





2. ...give me the number of a UK acne/zit/spot helpline or careline just to giv sort of fanynoumous councilling over a phone call?





Thanks alot.I get acne/zits and have unsightly skin and ive come to terms with the fact that that wont leave quick so...?
i don't have helplines to give you, but i can recommend the best acne treatment products for you. i found a very helpful review of the acne treatment products in the market in http://cureacnezone.com/acne-treatment/b鈥?/a> , and i suggest that you try those which made it to the top of the list. good luck!
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan