Friday, December 11, 2009

I get zits on my chest when i get done tanning?

okay so i kno tanning is bad for me.. so please dont say that..





but i go tanning every monday and thursday. and ive been doing it for about a year. and i always wonder, why every single time i get done tanning, my chest is red and i get small white and red zits on it??





can u please tell me what this is and if theres anything i can do to stop it? also, im only 15I get zits on my chest when i get done tanning?
wash face with warm water to OPEN PORES


dry


apply a thin layer of toothpaste, non whitening


leave on 1 hour


apply a concoction of: one egg white, 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper, juice of one lemon (or lime or 1/4 cup orange juice)


leave on for five minutes


rinse with ice cold water


run an ice cube around face before drying to CLOSE PORES





repeat once a week to once a month for best resultsI get zits on my chest when i get done tanning?
well, if you know it's not good for your skin, don't do it. Tanning actually burns and dries the skin, causing your body to over produce natural oils to replenish your skin, which leads to acne. Just stop tanning for a while. It will help your skin calm down. Trust me. You don't want to have wrinkled skin when you're twenty.





Please read the link below if you don't believe me.
The sun can cause a sun rash, or heat rash. The zits are probably blisters from tanning. You should put sunscreen on and then after tanning try putting some perfumed lotions on your chest.
It's because you sweat in the tanning bed. Try using an acne body wash like Neutrogena or something similar.
well, stop then the sun is obviously too strong for your skin





or mabe you tan for too long ;\

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan