Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have zits on my face and need a foundation!?

I have zits on my face and i wash my face 2 times a day but what should i wear to cover my zits when i go to school? I want the RIGHT foundation. Not one that will give me more zits. HELP!!! (I have fair skin if that would help)I have zits on my face and need a foundation!?
I would look into a mineral powder foundation...any liquid is going to sink into your pores and cause more breakouts. I would recommend visiting a salon that carries make up..most are going to mineral make up...very natural, promotes healthy skinI have zits on my face and need a foundation!?
The foundation I use is from Bare Escentuals. Bare Escentual's 'Bare Minerals' line is awsome! It looks natural, and works as a great cover-up. Without looking like you tried to cover anything. I use it all the time. I have really bad acne!
theres a beauty company that sells makeup, lotion, body stuff, etc. I use their powder foundation and I have the liquid stuff and I dont have problems with pimples. Its a little expensive but I really like it!! good luck:)
Bare Minerals. I buy mine online at sephora.com. GREAT STUFF!!! My face is oily and prone to breakouts, but very sensitive, and this foundation works great. It's pricey, about $25 per shade, but worth it. You can mix shades to match your skin. And it lasts forever.
bare minerals form sephora
just match your fair skin tone to a light color of foundation!
i have this same problem...i went to the Dermatologist about it and he told me that Neutragina products are the best to use. it's a little bit more expensive...but it works wonders for my oily skin. there are some foundations from Neutragina that are completely oil-free and actually help out with acne...try it out!
its rly rly hard to find a good foundation b/c as good as they say they are they are clogging pores and creating black heads and more pimples, dont wear any, let your skin breathe and dont wear blush at all...it will rly rly help your skin and get persrciption acne treatment like benzaclin and ritalin
okay well food products or products not meant for your face such as toothpaste should not be used





i suffured from zits and lost my confidence which totally sucked but i follow my own routine now and although it took a while at first my face is almost back!! and i am loving it





as for foundation any foundation should work it does not matter too much just try to find one that is oil free all makeup should be oil free if you have zits and actually makeup should not really be used unless you really need to





im not sure how old you are i am guessing a teen? which is good because now it is summer break and you can get rid of them in time for school! how great does that sound? haha okay so my routine is simple. i use the apricot scrub from st ives it is the best thing i have ever used. i have used so many difffernt products and they have never worked they also just dry out my skin which makes me pick at my zits more and therefore more breakouts which sucks! so just the aprocot scrub and nothing else once when you wake up and once before you go to bed. good luck with this and please take my advice! it really workss!!!!!! and i am so loving my skin right now
mix mayonnaise and ketchup to get the creamy skin color then apply it. trust me it works
i use this stuff by loreal called bare naturale





and it's amazing.


it's lightweight and it doesnt give you more zits than you have.





my recomended fountadion!
Clean %26amp; Clear makes a Concealing Treatment stick that is really great for covering up zits, while treating them with acne medication.
their is 1 kind of special foundation that will help your zits its kind of like has water in it
I agree, bare minerals or PUR make up which is a mineral make up also. Just go to ULTA
try one with a water base, so it doesnt clog pores... i use one even though i dont have a zit problem, just in case... i would give you the name of what i use, but i dont have it with me at the moment





good luck!





=]
arbonne is where to go...it has cleared my skin up completely..i got on the clear advantage line and have the most amazing skin, where as 3 months ago i had acne. I wear their makeup and use their wash.....the best way to good skin is natural products





www.arbonne.com
If you have acne don't overdo your skin care routine, that's the first step. If you abuse your skin it just might retaliate and get worse. Also, don't be afraid to moisturize! Something oil-free of course. I use Physician's Formula mineral powder/foundation.....hasn't made me break out once and doesn't look like I'm wearing a mask but covers blemishes well. Hope that helps!
no matter what brand of foundation you get, they all clog your pores to some extent. (yes, even bare minerals). you're on teh right track by washing your face 2 times daily, but if you want your acne to heal you're gunna have to stay away from foundations. i had the same problem. i didnt have acne but i had some zits. my face cleared up completely once i stopped wearing foundation. i aslo washed my face every night with 2 parts baking soda and 1 part water. it really helps!
Hi





Use water based vanishing cream. Not a oil based cream. To find out how to choose a good foundation cream please visit my website





http://www.acne-elimination.com/tips_cur鈥?/a>
Get Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse it works great as a cover up
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan