Friday, December 11, 2009

I have zits for years! How can I get rid of them?

I have a zit for few years now! How can I get rid of em? I used every solution like proactiv toothepaste etc and wash my face everydayI have zits for years! How can I get rid of them?
a dermatologist.. they can prescribe you retine a , differen gel, and other topical creams, it that doesnt work they can prescribe some other thingsI have zits for years! How can I get rid of them?
I have tried EVREYTHING from proactive to diffrent facial scrubs and treatments but nohthing worked for me.





I went to a dermatologist recently and they prescribed me


CLENSI-derm. AND it works! i have been using it for a week and already they are going away!!!!





But you can only get it prescribed from them. and its expensive. it costed me 150 but its well worth it for the results I got. =)
I have had it for years also, and i still have it real bad on my chin! Your better off to go see a dermatologist and let them prescribe you some medicine and or cream.
try going to a dermatologist
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan