Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you get acne/zits/pimples from other people?

I originally have clear skin, but my boyfriend has a lot of acne. I've been noticing that I'm getting more zits now a days. Is there anyway, that because my face is touching his face that I'm getting it from him??Can you get acne/zits/pimples from other people?
I am not certain, but I would think so considering the bacteria from his acne is wiping on your face with your touching his, but maybe not it just sounds logical.Can you get acne/zits/pimples from other people?
Yes. I heard that even sharing a face towel with someone who has acne can cause the bacteria to get on your face.
I don't think so.





But it's scientifically proven that if you eat a lot of food with calories you're more vulnerable

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan