Friday, December 11, 2009

Why do i get huge zits on the back of my neck??

I often get huge zits on the back of my neck. They sit there under the skin for a week, 2 weeks. They hurt..alot. I try to take good care of my skin and dont get zits anywhere else to speak of. Why the back of my neck? I shave my head and neck on a weekly bases. Could this be why? What can i do? Why do i get huge zits on the back of my neck??
yup..shaving..ungrown hairs..i get that too!Why do i get huge zits on the back of my neck??
Probably because the back of the neck is a place where it gets hot and sweaty. i dont get zits there but its your body, itsd porbably because u forget to wash there and do u do alot of activity? like any sports? when you do sports people tend to sweat there. its nothing to worry about x
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan