Friday, December 11, 2009

Does toothpaste work to get rid of zits?

I have a zit %26amp; I want to try to get rid of it by toothpaste. I keep hearing that it works and that it doesn't work so,i'm not sure if i should use it or not. should I try toothpaste? If I do,when do I put it on? Does toothpaste work to get rid of zits?
I have tried this before! Put it on after you wash your face. Cover it with a Band-Aid and leave it sit. Dont leave it on for too long like I did! The toothpaste actually burned my skin where i put it, and there are now scars from where they were. I left it on for way too long. Also, don't use whitening toothpaste!!!


Does toothpaste work to get rid of zits?
don't try it unless it's in the summer or over a long weekend that you aren't planning on seeing anyone because my friend tried it this summer and her zit just got bigger and more red...
YES. Toothpaste drys the zit out and reduces the redness.





Use the Paste not the gel kind.
Yes, it drys it up over night, so it isnt noticble the next day. Try it it works.
try it on before you go to bed, it works on some people and make sure to get the white kind, not blue or anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan