Saturday, December 5, 2009

Is it true that toothpaste gets rid of zits and spots???

because i watch brainiac and i saw something saying that toothpaste gets rid of spots and zits is this true???????????????????Is it true that toothpaste gets rid of zits and spots???
This is true.


鈾モ櫏Is it true that toothpaste gets rid of zits and spots???
I have tried it and it dosent work for me but it could work for u!!!
No, its false.





I use to do that, but I dont anymore.


It actually makes them worse i guess.
i think it just reduces the swelling and redness


=]
no. that was just an old wifes tale try irish spring soap it helps dry up your face
no it makes them less red and cleans them out so you can clean them better
yes! it dries it out and gets rid of it faster
no it only soothes it and takes down the redness
no it just makes your face smell minty fresh... and besides that have you ever heard of anyone jackin off with toothpaste?? yea i know a guy who did that. toothpaste is only for brushing your teeth. trust me on this one.
Sure does, but I don't recommend it.
only if the zits and spots are on your teeth
yes, because the formula dries the spots, and if u use it for a few days then ur spotted should just fall off.
No it'll just stop the zit from developing any bigger or turning more red
yes its true
it has the potential to make things worse.. but it does work none the less... but not very effective
yea cuz it dries out ur face, but i would use deoderant! its better for your pores
Only if you've got them on your teeth.





Toothpaste contains a powerful astringent called sodium lauryl suphate. This might help with spots, but an astringent lotion would be more beneficial.
But not stains.
I heard this too %26amp; tried it, but it didn't work for me. I reckon you're probably better off with proper spot cream.
www.freewebs.com/agonyauntforgirls for eny help
well what the toothpaste does is act as a natural absorbent. You put it on any zits on your face and as you sleep it draws out the dirt and oils from teh zit. The next day the zit is smaller and gone within a couple of days.
I think it just dries out the pimple .
It definitly works for me.. It dehydrates the pimple and absorbs the oil, leaving the skin clear as it was before. But I only leave it on for a half hour or so.. it doesn't clear it up completely but it gets the process going..





Leaving it on overnight often dries out my skin, but then again I do have dry sensitive skin.
HEHE well if it would be true nobody that brushes is theet wouldhave zits think about it !
I have tried it and it worked a little. I have also heard that hemmroid cream works too but I have never tried that.
open spots yes defo. i have done it loads of times. after two nights it will be gone
it never worked for me, but lots of other people says that it has worked for them - so who knows?
I tried it. It worked great.
it's true that toothpaste dries them out... it doesn't nec. heal the zit. I've found that Neosporin is better at getting rid of zits than Oxy or Clearasil. try it!
Never worked for anyone I know. I use peroxide on mine and it dries it right out.
I read that but it never worked for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan