Sunday, December 13, 2009

If I pop my zits, does my treatment work better?

Like I have this huge whiteheads right? you know the ones that are really out there, big, round and...white headed; do I leave it like that or do I make it EXPLODE? you know, in what case would my treatment work better to make it go away?





P.S. I use Clean and ClearIf I pop my zits, does my treatment work better?
First, I understand where you're coming from. I grew up with really bad acne, not only on my face but on my body as well. It was embarrassing and I tried everything including cleansers, creams, prescription medications, antibiotics, over the counter medications, and even shots from the dermatologist (ouch!) to get rid of it. I never did until many years later when it didn't matter as much.





http://topsecretacnevolution.blogspot.co鈥?/a>





Here's what I found out after lots of research and trial and error, the hard way.





It's not a topical issue, it doesn't help much to treat it from the outside, it's an inside job. When you treat it from the outside it's like treating the symptoms, not the cause. You'll hear from many people that's not the case, and it's usually because they want you to buy their creams or lotions, and keep buying them month after month after month (or they haven't experienced the truth). Of course, when you stop using it (as you've experienced) your blemishes come back... because you're not treating the cause. And the costs for all of these routines/drugs add up month after month.





If you think about it logically, it makes sense. Why do we get rashes, breakouts, or other skin irritations? It's usually because of something we ate, something that wasn't meant to be put on our skin, something that caused us stress and our body reacts to all those things.





Bottom line is that most every cause of acne is related to what you eat, how you feel and how you take care of yourself. Your skin is a reflection of what's on the inside. We have lots of toxins building up in our systems and they have to be cleaned out on the inside and that will reflect on the outside. The blemishes, rashes, acne, etc are indications that your body is reacting to what you're eating, to stress, toxins, chemicals, hormones... literally a great number of things.





Basically what I did in a nutshell was clean out my system by taking out the processed and junk foods, and added as much fresh fruits and vegetables to my diet as possible. This part is key. I also started drinking a lot of water daily, starting with 3 or 4 glasses when I wake up (adding a squeeze of fresh lemon at times). I also got more active every day, walking, running, sports, jumping, whatever, just getting active. It not only gave me more energy, it help flush out the toxins that were clogging up my system.





Did you know 90% of acne is caused by 3 major factors? Find out exactly what


they are and how easily it is to solve them here http://topsecretacnevolution.blogspot.co鈥?/a>


Never pop themIf I pop my zits, does my treatment work better?
Your clean and clear won't work better, as it's designed to work on the bacteria in the zits. I've tried popping zits and using acne treatment, and it just stings and dries it out and makes it worse.


I always pop the big ones though, cause I just can't stand them.


I put a big glob of honey on them right afterwards though, it's antibacterial so the popped zit doesn't get infected, and your skin doesn't dry out because honey moisturizes it. But it doesn't clog up your pores while moisturizing because honey has no oil in it. I wait a few minutes and then rinse the honey off, and then I re apply it when I feel like it (usually once a day or more) until it heals completely. So honey is my new favorite acne treatment, because before, whenever i tried to pop a zit it would just get reinfected over and over. Honey is wonderful for your skin!


Oh and if you pop it, use a sewing needle (dip it in rubbing alcohol first to disinfect it) and poke it with the needle. It leaves the smallest wound possible.
Do not even touch the zits you will get irritated red skin and be4 using clean and clear i reccomend you go make an appointment with your dermatologist they can perscribe what they think that would probably be best for you, also there is a way to shrink those zits in 3 days but you will have to eat more fruits have a lower carbed diet do not drink too much caffiene drink 8 glasses of water a day no junk foods and unfortunatly you'll have to avoid cooked meat like pork and high salted meats
Don't pop Zits because you'll have a scar once it's gone.
I believe you should pop them. It'll get kinda messy though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan