Friday, December 11, 2009

I used toothpaste on my zits and it didn't work. Can anyone tell me what i should use to get rid of redness.!!

tell me what to use to get rid of redness, but if you can, tell me something that you can find at home. But it's still okay if you tell me something i can buy. Tell me what you recommend if toothpaste doesn't work for you.I used toothpaste on my zits and it didn't work. Can anyone tell me what i should use to get rid of redness.!!
Ice - it causes swelling to go down when you injure yourself, it will do the same thing for a zit.





Toothpaste is for your teeth - that thing about it clearing up zits is an old wives tale.





Most acne meds are actually anti-inflammatory.





Good LuckI used toothpaste on my zits and it didn't work. Can anyone tell me what i should use to get rid of redness.!!
i heard that eye-drops to clear of redness in your eyes clears up the redness in zits and pimples as well....becareful with it, but it supposedly works very well
Proactiv! SeaBreez! Neutrogena! Wash your face then use an astringent. It may sting a little but they go away in NO TIME!!!!
For a temporary fix, you can use Visine - good if you're sitting for a school picture or something - but doesn't last.





I like to use a medicated, green tinted concealer. Sounds weird but it works - since red and green are opposite on the color wheel, they cancel each other out. I use one that has a bit of salicylic acid in it, so it helps heal it too.
you are probably washing your face too hard or too much. For me, i use purpose by johnson adn johson and loreal face wipes, i wash my face once a day. If you rub too hard on your face it will get all red... adn dont just wash the part wehre the zits are, wash your whole face
Lavender oil can reduce redness and you may own it if you use aromatherapy. Vitamin E oil can help cure zits also. Use pop a pill with a safty pin for this. However, approxemently 15% of the population is allergic so test a spot not on you face firt to see if you have a reaction.
there is a porduct from neturgna that help pips go away
Zits can lead to severe acne problems. It torment many teens as well as older men and women. Don't wait to become one of them! There are many treatments available, some of which may come as a surprise to you. If you have been wanting to research different treatment options, I believe http://www.skinsosilky.com/acne-skin-car鈥?/a> offers what will work best for you.
it just takes time...sry....use lots of coverup and get Bare Minerals makeup......
A little dot of peroxide is good, but not alot it can really make it worse, and burts bees blemish stick is really great. The very best though is mario badescu drying lotion, I have used it for years and it works really well, I can't find it in stores that much though so I order it online.
Not toothpaste. Get a very good natural soap bar from the health shop, and then a toner, and after a moisturiser for oily skin. And no junk food. Eat healthy and drink lots of water.
That's because it doesn't work. Use Aloe Vera Gel.





Good Luck
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan