Friday, December 11, 2009

Help! my boston terrier has zits around its mouth. is this normal?

I have a three month old boston terrier,female. And she has zits around her mouth. I just noticed them about a week ago. should i wash her face down with soap every day? will the zits eventually go away? what will the vet recommend?Help! my boston terrier has zits around its mouth. is this normal?
If you're using plastic food and water bowls, try changing to stainless steel. Also make sure they are very clean. Your vet might give you a solution to wash your dogs face. Make sure you take your dog to the vet, but this doesn't sound like an emergency.Help! my boston terrier has zits around its mouth. is this normal?
take him to the vet, you may(and probably will) find there not zits at all! No don't just wash his face with soap everyday-.-
take him to the vet, do what the vet says instantly.
One possible reason is the poor thing stuck its muzzle in a fire ant mound. What it sounds like to me.
take him to the vet.


it would help a lot to ask this in the dogs or pets section...
dogs don't get zits

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan