Friday, December 11, 2009

Why do I have zits all over my arm?

i have zits all over my arm from my elbow to my shoulder, and i heard that this is a symptom of milk allergies.....is this true?Why do I have zits all over my arm?
True zits, or raised bumps that you can squeeze? I was told I had keratosis pilaris, a herediary skin condition. Used to have them on my cheeks of my face, arms, and upper thighs. Now that I'm older, there are just a few on my upper arms that go away when I get a tan. My MD told me not to scrub, that it aggrivates the hair follicles and can make them worse. He advised to use alpha hydroxy cream.


Hope this helps.Why do I have zits all over my arm?
this is basically what you get





* the skin - in the form of red, bumpy rashes (hives), eczema, or redness and swelling around the mouth


* the gastrointestinal tract - in the form of belly cramps, diarrhea, nausea, or vomiting


* the respiratory tract - symptoms can range from a runny nose, itchy, watery eyes, and sneezing to the triggering of asthma with coughing and wheezing








other then that its probably just from chocolate or from stressing
You have someting called Keratosis pilaris. Its a hereditary skin condition. Its not cureable however it is treatable and sometimes goes away later in life. Try using an exfoliate product with salicylic acid or lactic acid. It has nothing to do with milk allergies.
lol. at least you don't have them on your face
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan