Sunday, December 13, 2009

Does toothpaste really work on zits?

it didn't do anything for me.Does toothpaste really work on zits?
Depends if your zits had cavities.Does toothpaste really work on zits?
i dont know about the first 2 ppl wh posted on this, but its worked for me. Most of the skin products you use on zits are to dry out that area of skin so you can see the white head, and pop it, or just let it go away. I put toothpaste on my zits, and they both were significantly smaller the next day. Thats just my experience, different stuff works for different people, like i know proactive barely did anything for me
Me either, use egg yolk . not the white, separate the egg and put on face for 20min, once or twice a wk, you will have great skin! Helps with acne, big time


Ps the people sayig the whiting toothpaste, it could help because of perioxide, however, I m older now, and trust me, don t bother with the toothpaste
Yep, but only regular old toothpaste...not gel, not whitening, etc.





It works if the zit is popped...put it on at night, wash it off in the morning.





If you put some blue gel stuff on it though, tough luck. Regular old white toothpaste does the trick.
Yes, for optimal results, wash your face first. then after that rub some toothpaste in your hands together and then spread it over your face in a fine layer. leave on overnight and then wash it off in the morning, enjoy.
No. Cover blemishes with a dab of honey and place a Band-Aid over it. Honey kills the bacteria, keeps the skin sterile, and speeds healing. Works overnight.
Actually, the flouride in the toothpaste can cause skin irritation, so I wouldn't try it unless you want more problems.





I'd try peroxide or some clearsil (or a related product) instead.
yessss you have to get the teeth whitening toothpaste.


theres a chemical in it that dries up the pimple over night it works for me :]


good luck!
Yes it does, but the white tooth paste not the gel. Apply it on the problem area, and cover it with a bandage. That should lessen it over night.
it varies from person to person %26amp; skin type


but sometimes i do use it.


it tends to sting and i don't think that's too healthy but you should try it
no it didnt work on mine maybe try baking soda and a lil bit of water just enough til it forms a paste i havent tried it but one of my friends did and said it works
not dry pimples, oily skin ones it should work because the tooth past dries out the area of skin you put it on. You are better off with alcohol cause that does the same thing plus disinfects it
it stops a zit from bleeding and it makes it smaller. after it is popped anyway..
It works for me. Usually cuts it down from 5-6 days days to 1-2 days if I do it two nights.
no it didn't work for me, my friends say it works on theirs i think it might depend on the person..??
UN WHITENING TOOTHPASTE.
It sorta works if u get a strong toothpaste. like sensodyne or colgate.
Helps cover them up...i know people who have used it..kinda helps fade it into your skin tone...just a little bit though
it only takes the redness away
It supposedly dries them out...
try clearasil. it works really well.
i think it just dries them out. it works for some ppl.
Yes , it does .
no i dont belive so
It didnt work for me either, it just burned my face a little haha
it causes me acne so no it's not true.
noooooooooo don't try it


not a good effect!
i heard it does...
yes use the whitening
No
CHICKEN IS GOOD WITH BBQ SOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan