Thursday, June 24, 2010

What natural things i can use on my face to get rid of zits?

i have couple acne on my face..and i will like to know what natural ways i can get rid of themWhat natural things i can use on my face to get rid of zits?
Toothpaste does dry out the pimple..





or you could use a gentle face wash then boil water and put your (clean) face over the steam with a towl over your head. The trapped steam will open pores and detoxify.


after you do that for 5-10 minutes use an exfoliant on your skin.





pat dry =]





hope this helpsWhat natural things i can use on my face to get rid of zits?






Whatever you do, do not pop them. You will be left with pock marks and that is a fact. I know from experience. I do not have but a few, but this a few too many. Drink plenty of water for the reason that it helps skin to stay hydrated. Usually acne results from the skin being too oily and plus the fact that you are still young(i am assuming). Some creams and a healthy diet would be a tremendous boost for you to overcoming oily skin. Outside of just being young, a healthy diet i feel is the most important thing.
seriously, this worked for me when i was in middle school i had terrible pimples but then i started running track and field seriously and pumpin iron and they seemed to just go away. you need to sweat (gets rid of all the poison in skin) and wash face twice daily. this is what worked gr8 4 me! :)
Rare Minerals blemish therapy really works! I love it soooo much and it's worth the $28. And DO NOT use TOOTH PASTE on your face! If you want a ';home remedy'; try honey which works good to.



Honey is a great remedy for acne and pimples because the honey kills bacteria. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/



Well you could use facial wash, I suggest Proactiv (works great), or you could wash your face with soap and water. I also find that touching your face causes friction, causing more of those unwanted bumps.
^Sweating is one of the BEST ways to get rid of acne





I've never used toothpaste, but I heard it works





My friend also told me she would just put soap on her face
Soap and water always good (not really 'natural' but...)
Here is a good site I found about Acne. I has a lot of info and covers multiple facets of Acne.





http://skincarefacts.notlong.com
i put toothpaste on where some zits on my face where...


but the toothpaste got on my hair. :(
My dad says achohal.


Rubbing achohal that is.


=D





Works too!
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan