Thursday, June 24, 2010

Heat bump and zits on face stress from grad school I guess... what are some chemicals I can use for skin?

Guys I just started grad school and Im breaking out like crazy also for years Ive noticed when it get hot outside I notice I get like red zits or bumps on my chest... Is it a such thing as heat bumps... if so, what are some chemical I can use to corect this problem or make it a lil bit better?Heat bump and zits on face stress from grad school I guess... what are some chemicals I can use for skin?
i know what you mean...i get little bumps in between my cleavage area and i dont like it...i use something called Bionic Blast from the brand line Benefit to help control it...its an all over body wash and i think it works great...you can get it from macys or over the interent...for your face...you can also use this...which i do...but i would also tell you that the pill works great for acne! i never thought it did until i went off it and started going to college. boy did my skin go crazy there! the only reason im back on the pill is for for my acne...and my docotr new that...thats what i suggest anywho!Heat bump and zits on face stress from grad school I guess... what are some chemicals I can use for skin?
i used to get them all the time.


unfortunatly, you can't help them appering


exfoliate the area with cleansers that say they open pores.


you can go to a proffesional and get them to do it, but i'll say they will come back.


exfoliation is essential, and just put a sensitive skin moisturiser on


good luck


x
  • thin hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan