Thursday, June 24, 2010

Reduce redness of zits and size fast?

I have a couple near my chin and i was wondering if there's anything i can do overnight that would help clear it up?


It also looks like there's a couple UNDER my skin but you can't really feel them, they're just redish.


Please help :(Reduce redness of zits and size fast?
PROACTIVE AND CLEARASILReduce redness of zits and size fast?
oooo I hate those!!! Before you go to bed, first wash your face... then steam your face for about 5-10 minutes... *Run hot water in a sink, put your face near the steam and hold a towel over your head to keep the steam in* ... This will open up your pores.





Then use an astirgent all over if you have one, and (or just skip to this step) rub some peroxide (yes peroxide) on the spots. Next use a moisturiser.. then a bit more peroxide. If you have any benzoyl peroxide cream use that after!





I also read off of the eyes lips face web site to use honey... it's suppose to be good for anti-bacterial!!





I hope this works for you!!! Good luck!!! Oh and if your face is really oily, skip the moisturiser and extra peroxide.





And a quick fix for redness is to use Visine Eye Drops... it works, i have tried it, it will only last a few hours but it's good for a quick fix!
go to target and look in the zit cream aisle. there's a bunch of overnight creams and little patches
it sounds silly but apply toothpaste on it. don't rub it all over your face just the infected area (zits) it dries your skin out. so it will dry the zits up.
you should try proactive or everyday before you go to sleep use like bar soap and put it on your pimples, let it stay for 5-10 minutes and then wash it off it's a bit uncomfortable at first but you'll get used to it it helped my brother a lot.It's either that or put paste on it but not sure if that works...
I understand your problem. Acne can be easily controlled and cured by following simple lifestyle modifications. I was suffering from acne for 16 years and cured myself by following these simple lifestyle modifications which I have developed during my suffering period.





Why don't you see my website to get all the free tips?





http://www.acne-elimination.com
As weird as this sounds, use Visine eye drops on the zits. only use a tiny drop. Also, toothpaste works well.. but only use a small dab on the head of the pimple. Both have decently works for me. And neutrogena rapid clear worked wonders for me and i still use it every now and then. its like 8 bucks and youll notice that your face is clearer within like an hour, not kidding. i use it over night and have dramatic results in the morning. the pimples get really tiny so they're easy to cover with makeup or barely visible.
you should use neutrogena oil free acne wash. Its a good product, and it really works. Its in an orange tube, and you can get it at any drug store.
I have read that toothpaste will help with the redness. I also heard that you can use Preparation H. Not sure about that on your chin, though. My son tried the frozen spoon thing, did nothing!
sorry if a couple of these are repeats.


ice


visine


peanut butter


tooth paste


yogurt


hydrocortizone (sp??) cream


hmmm...thats all i can think of now. good luck!
The way I keep my face totally clear is instead of using toothpaste that dries out your skin and can cause peeling use Pure. concealer from Maybelline just buy it from Wal-mart. Not expensive and I have two one for home and one for my purse. It does a way in just a few days and it is colored so it has acne medicine in it and concealer so it isn't noticeable. There are different colors for different shades of skin.The other thing I use is Velocity from Mary Kay. It is not harsh on your skin and it moisturizes and does not make your face shiny. It is a mild face wash and light moisturizer. I have used it for 4 years now and I barely ever have any pimples ever. If I ever do I use my Pure concealer. I have also found something at Sephora that takes away redness and the size within a minute but it is expensive. I never bought it but tried it there and the results were amazing. I don't know the name of the product though. Don't forget to change your sheet often because that helps reduce acne a whole lot.I will list links below.
Try to use peroxide on them
St.Ives Swiss


not to harsh, and organic!
honey is good.
put some visine for redness on the pimple during the day and it will be less noticeable. try any spot-gel with salacydic acid and/or benzoyl peroxide such as clean and clear, solugel etc.
Wash your face at least once a day with Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash. It really works!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan