Thursday, June 24, 2010

I need help for pimples, zits blimishes, Any home made fast working solutions?

I have a lot of pimples, Zits and blimishes...Jus bad acne in general, Any one know any fast working home made things to make my skin better???I need help for pimples, zits blimishes, Any home made fast working solutions?
I once heard that if you put egg whites on your face (make a mask out of them) the Vitamin E in the egg helps your skin drastically.I need help for pimples, zits blimishes, Any home made fast working solutions?
take a jar, and place water and salt in it... in this..place cotton balls. Put the jar in a place where you will see it throughout the day..bathroom sink is a great place. whenever you think about it, take a cotton ball out and clean your face with it. be sure to replenish the cotton balls. this does work. If you have really bad acne, go to your Dr and ask him for an RX. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan