Thursday, June 24, 2010

Are my back zits a huge turn off?

I'm wearing a tank top to a party tomorrow and I have a lot of acne on my back and some on my chest. I was wondering if this would be a huge turn off or if people would just ignore it. I'm 15 years old and I do not want to wear something to show my zits if they are a big turn off especially to any (guy) teens.Are my back zits a huge turn off?
At times I get backne and acne on my chest if it's possible to cover them with makeup or try a new shirt do so, especially if you are not confident with them showing and you are afraid that hot guys may find it a turn off. I usually don't mind if my acne is shown because it is not that bad and I have confidence in myself that I look good no matter. Also, I have seen people with acne on their sholders, back, arms, chest, and face and I ignore it because I know it's normal for teens to have this. So, if you do choose to wear the tank know that it's normal to have acne and that some people can look past current skin conditions.Are my back zits a huge turn off?
it can be a turn off. i would suggest wearing something that covers them so that u feel more comfortable and aren't paranoid all night that people are just gawking at the zits.





just b/c u wear a tank top doesnt mean u'll look good,


if u wear something that looks flattering (even if it covers a bit more) you can still look good.
Yes. I mean this with the utmost honesty. I had a friend that had body acne and she wore tanks all the time it was really gross.


Story:


We were at a movie rental store and checking out this guy behind me who was behind her as she checked out, said to his girlfriend behind him ';She could stop traffic'; I'm not even joking this is what came out of his mouth. I just gasped and held my breath. It was so mean but funny at the same time.


I say wear a nice tee or something.
Backne is not very attractive. I say leave the tank top at home, it will do you a world of good.





Get treatment for your skin, it will make you feel so good about yourself!
it depends how noticeable they are but generally yes. if you really want to wear it you can, but i suggest wearing a jacket over it.
I'm not a guy, but it would definetly be a turn off. Sure one here and there is ok, but if you have alot, thats pretty bad. To not take any risks, just wear a t-shirt.
I'm pretty sure it is. For me a guy with back zits.... EW!!! So leave your tank top at home and wear a shrit that covers your zits. I say you should get Acne Treatment for your back.
i think you should wear a t-shirt if you are self-conscious about it. not being confident is also a turnoff. you want to look your best and feel your best.
all teens more like 99 percent teens have acne... so dont worry about it.. you can cover up a bit with makeup too...go check out with this site...
zits in general are not attractive.
honestly im a girl and its still gross. i winced when i read the question..





sorry but its completely disgusting and thats the truth
No! Big turn ON! O.o





...honestly, I think you know the answer to this question is that all zits are unattractive, especially not on your face...
wow they are a big turn off wear sumtin to cover em but u should use like proactive it really works:)
yes, they are a huge turn off.
wear something over it. Or something different. u need to be comfortable and cant spend ur entire night worrying about who all is looking at ur back. ull have more fun
well to be Honest yes, it is a turn-off there is nothing sexy about that. maybe you should re-think wearing that.
no


men love licking them and popping them with teeth

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan