Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is the best way to get rid of spots/zits?

Thanks xxWhat is the best way to get rid of spots/zits?
acnefree. it's way better than proactiv


lol


hope this helps!


=]What is the best way to get rid of spots/zits?
I've tried different types of cleaners and creams and none seemed to help. I finally gave up and just washed my face super good with soap and water when I showered. Dial antibacterial (any scent) seems to help the best and my face has been clearer since I've been doin this. You have to realize too that your probably never gonna be completly zit free, so don't stress (which can make it worse). If I start to get a little bit of an outbreak I will clean my face with an alcohol swab once a day until it goes away (if you use alchohol too much your skin will get really dry). If you read the ingredents on most acne cleaners/creams, they're made mostly of alcohol anyways. Just apply a little lotion ( I like baby lotion) afterwards. Also, I don't know if you wear make-up or anything, but if you do be sure to clean it off and not wear it too long or sleep in it.
an acne kit. they have a Proactiv, which you can buy online or at a machine in the manchester mall, or if you cant buy it online or dont want to go to the mall, you can find a ton of acne kits in the store like at walmart.





-Acnefree


-Clean and Clear


-Neutrogean








^those can all be found in stores
  • windows web server
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    secured loan