Thursday, June 24, 2010

Can I be freaky enough to shave-over my zits?

I'm being completely practical here, guysCan I be freaky enough to shave-over my zits?
Are you trying to get more zits? Or better yet, an infection? Sounds pretty freaky to me.Can I be freaky enough to shave-over my zits?
I don't know, can you? o.O
I may not be a guy, but I don't think that matters. You already said you were freaky, but just how nuts are you? Why don't you try thinking what the results might be! It's your face. I can't believe you're serious about this and I can't believe I'm giving you an answer!!! Good luck, freaky.
uh, you'd be slicing up pieces of your face. just get some facewash and keep your face clean!





and if you're doing it only to be freaky.... then wow, GROSS.





no girl would like a guy like that, blech.
OUCH. imagine if you shaved it OFF?!


risk it if you want! good luck haha
haha


well you have to shave, so its gonna look weird


if the zits have hair growing around them


while the rest off your skin is all smooth


i guess its okay


but what happens if you shave them off?


oww...
Well, electric or conventional? Electric should be fine
If you have many pimples you can be scared from shaving them off more than forcing them to pop and not washing your face.





My guy shaves over his, but his are minimal and tiny. It usually breaks off the top portion. You can always have a small beard and shave with a cap leaving it only so long. Then the shaver will not harm you but keep your fuzz short.
ow.


that sounds like something you'd get an infection for doing :l


i hope you ain't that freaky %26gt;_%26gt;
ewwwww is all i have 2 say......
Its your problem if they get infected, my advice is to not do that. Take it or leave it.
I don't know how freaky are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan