Thursday, June 24, 2010

What is a great cleanser that treats zits, acne, etc. FAST! without leaving scars?

okay. I developed 4 zits out of no where, and they make me feel like crap. I have a photography model thing next weekend and I need to get rid of them fast. What is a great cleanser that will help treat my problem? it has to be something at a local store. also anything that will give me spotless skin and a clear even skin tone.





Thanks a lot.What is a great cleanser that treats zits, acne, etc. FAST! without leaving scars?
clean and clear worked for me in 2 days!


try clean and clear advantage cleanser


clean and clear deep cleaning astringent


clean and clear advantage oil free acne moisturizer


clean and clear advantage acne spot treatment.


hope i helped!What is a great cleanser that treats zits, acne, etc. FAST! without leaving scars?
i use acne free for my skin its like that stuff they show on tv but its cheeper. and you can buy it at wallmart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan