Thursday, June 24, 2010

What's the best facial wash to get rid of zits?

I'm wondering..does Olay work?


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d…What's the best facial wash to get rid of zits?
you want to avoid anything that is oily.





Truly and honestly, i use soap and water and i drink a lot of water during the day as well. My skin looks to be in it's 20's when i am actually in my 40's





Good luckWhat's the best facial wash to get rid of zits?
First, ABSOLUTELY DONT try Proactiv. The ads aren't real. it's Sux BAdly.





But, i use An Apricot Scrub That Is Cheap and You Can Get it WalMart. I used to have Really bad acne, But this works REALLY well.





:)
I like Aveeno Clear Complexion wash. It not only has acne fighting ingredients but also soy to smooth the acne scars.
To the first person it's spelled Avon. Not avone





I like dove cool essentials foaming facial wash.
the best is avone!!! it works really wel!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan