Thursday, June 24, 2010

I get zits, What is the best brand of acne cream to use?

ok, this product isn't expensive, it's just as good as proactive, it dosen't dry out ur skin, and u can find it at ur local drugstore. it's neutrogena clean pore cleanser/mask. it has benzoyl peoxide, but only 3.5%, so it won't dry out ur skin. when i use it my pimple is gone in, at most 1/2 an hour! i promise! i have annoying pimples and blackheads on my nose and in like 10 min. they're all gone. just try it it's only about $8 compared to proactive and it comes in a white 4oz. tube. i swear by this product!! well, good luck nd hope i helped!!!!!!I get zits, What is the best brand of acne cream to use?
I am 50 and have had acne all of my life, but I found a cure. Heinz apple cider vinegar in a glass of water 2-3 x day has cured me. Just 2 tbls. Hair and nails grow long and super strong, aids digestion (no more constipation), lowers high blood pressure, keeps osteoporosis away. Vinegar has 93 vitamins and minerals so it is good for dieting. Topically I use cotton pads and alcohol. Vinegar cleans you internally.I get zits, What is the best brand of acne cream to use?
Procative does dry out your skin, but only if you use it too much. I personally use Stridex, they come in a lot of forms, so I prefer them. I use the shower wash and pads.





But they have cream and gel also.
proactive but it dries out your skin
Soak cotton wool in mint juice, and apply every day. Mix cinnamon powder with lime juice to make a fine paste, Apply on pimples. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan