Thursday, June 24, 2010

Will toothpaste help to dry up zits?

I hardly ever break out so I never have zit cream on hand! Does toothpaste really help zits?Will toothpaste help to dry up zits?
yes it will help dry them out, i use it all the time, the paste is better then the gel kind. bar bath soap also works.Will toothpaste help to dry up zits?
it does dry out zits sometimes, the other times your skin becomes immune to it.





Although, dont over do it cuz it will burn ur skin. I know this by experience!
nope...





Acne prevention tips


http://acne-treatment-4-all.blogspot.com鈥?/a>
It does help! Toothpaste also does a great job of cleaning my gold rings. I also use olive oil to remove my eye make-up.
it helps me...just don't overload it on there
of course it works i tried it and it worked try it but dont put to much!
I have heard that this works but I don't know how.
Yup....its the best way
Yes. Leave on overnight.





Vanna White used to talk about this on TV.
yes it will, eye drops will also reduce puffiness and redness
yes its heplful.
yes i always use it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
secured loan